Here it is - short and sweet:
This week I led worship in the 2nd and 3rd services.
Team: Aaron on drums, Brady on bass, Mitch on electric gtr, Cris on keys, Seth on piano, Bren and Danielle on BGVs, and Travis on acoustic guitar and vox.
- Song of Hope- Robbie Seay Band [B]
- O Little Town of Bethlehem/It Came Upon the Midnight Clear [F-Bb]
- It Is Well [Bb-C]
- I Celebrate the Day - Relient K [C] (with Silent Night/Away in A Manger)
- He Is With You - Ronnie Freeman [C]
- How Great Is Our God - Chris Tomlin [C] - One funny note here - I usually do this song in Bb as the Tomlin key is high for me and high for a congregation. This time I decided to do it in C since it flowed out of the previous song. In the 2nd service I did what I intended and started with "Name above all names" an octave down. Then I sang the verse and chorus normally - which created a nice build. In the 3rd service I forgot to do that and blasted into "Name above all names." Since I was up so high, I didn't really know where to go from there - so I fumbled around a little and eventually sang "Name above all names" low then high ... basically it was a rambling mess, kind of like this comment!